Employee Communication Execs Share Learnings from the COVID-19 Crisis
This on-demand webinar features senior employee communicators from Wells-Fargo, Northwestern Mutual and Novartis sharing what's been working and what's not - to keep their workforce, many of whom are working remotely, informed and engaged during this time of unprecedented challenge.
- How they created a single source of truth.
- How they're engaging and supporting employees.
- How they're handling the massive influx of employee questions.
- What they're communicating to managers.
- How they're 'crowd-sourcing' input from employees.
- And more....
- David Berger - Sr. Vice President, Communications, Wells Fargo
- Mick Trevey - Sr. Director, Communications & Corporate Engagement, Northwestern Mutual
- Tina Tuttle - Head, Enterprise & Executive Communications, Novartis US Pharmaceuticals