COVID-19 Employee Communications: Ideas and Lessons Learned for "The New Normal"
This webinar features senior executives from PepsiCo, KONE Americas and Porter Novelli who share their experiences, including:
- How to think about what will be needed from Employee Communications in the New Normal.
- How to convey to employees that the workplace will not be the same when people return to their offices.
- How increased volume and targeting of communications are keeping employees engaged.
- Techniques for working faster (hint, it's all about less formality, better tools)
- How to rely on your global matrix while making sure information is resonating locally.
- Bonus: Two of our panelists have new CEOs (as March 1st, and April 1st). Find out how they're handling the transition in the midst of COVID.
- Michelle Projekt - VP, Global Head of Internal Communications, PepsiCo
- Margaret-Ann Cole - EVP, Global Talent Leader, Porter Novelli
- Patrick O'Connell - Head of Marketing & Communications, KONE Americas